June 3 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are excited to announce an upcoming project to benefit Grandma’s House of Hope who aims to empower the invisible populations of Orange County. Their “Rescued and Restored Women’s Housing Program” consists of 110 beds at 11 sites throughout our area.
What’s the project all about?
Our plan is to make improvements to the community/meeting room on the premises, which is a converted 2-car garage. With the goal of making the room more aesthetically pleasing and functional for the women living in this location, this consists of:
• Minor painting and touch-up of walls
• Replacing and adding furniture
• Installing curtains to camouflage the garage door and door rails
• Installing art work, new table coverings and other decor
• Installing a new wall-mounted TV